Monday, January 7, 2013

Rodeo Cowboy






This was one of the coldest days we have had yet...I think it was about 5degrees with the wind chill :0)
He was a tough cowboy though and you can't really even tell that he was freezing! 
Some dear friends of mine are always great about letting me shoot @ their ranch; 
it was the perfect setting for Shawn. 
He has just taken up rodeo like his dad did many years ago, 
and he rocked it this year making it to the High School Rodeo Finals which was held in Rock Springs. I was so bummed not to be able to go watch (I had just had little man)...
but was proud of him that he made it. 
He is such a good kiddo and from such an amazing family. 
We had to delay his pictures because he got kicked by a mule in the face while doing a pack trip...
I think I would have a hard time being around animals after that, but not Shawn-
he's a true cowboy.  
I can't wait to see where life takes him~he has a lot of promise. 
Always get back on the horse Shawn!!

No comments: