Monday, August 1, 2011

Wedded Bliss





































I will have to admit...my first paid wedding went well, and I loved it!

I was nervous as all get out, but it surpassed my expectations-I think I'm hooked :0).

The couple I shot, Katie and Ben, were amazing...

so easy to work with and fun.

They were clearly in wedded bliss-as they should be.

It was fun to try out new ideas and stretch my abilities.

I just delivered the cd's yesterday to Katie's mom, and since they're now living in Canada this serves as a sneak for them-so enjoy kids and best wishes!!!

3 comments:

The Archibalds said...

Ok You did an AMAZING job!!!!!!! I LOVE the old style looking ones.

BrokenVessel said...

Thanks, Liz! They look great. We are very excited to get our CD's. Thanks for getting them done so fast.

BrokenVessel said...

Thanks, Liz! They look great! We are very excited to get our CD's. You were fun to work with too. Thanks for getting them done so fast.

Ben and Katie