Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lil Man Austin





This is the first time I have met this lil cutie...he took a little while to warm up, 
but we did get a few smiles mixed in with the tears :0). 
His mom and I had a good laugh when they got here...
she had called me upset and said they couldn't make it because Austin's dad had sat on the cake she was going to use for the cake destroy and then smashed the side of the replacement on the way over. 
I told her it was hard not to laugh when I heard that on the phone...
I am sure it is something I won't hear again anytime soon! 
They got a replacement cake and made it over-
I am sure glad they did so I could meet this handsome lil man
He turns 1 soon and I am sure he will be ready for his birthday cake then...
since it took some coaxing to get him to dig into this one. 
Thanks so much Austin and Sarah...it was great to meet you all!!

No comments: